Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beautiful Amsterdam

Amsterdam is such a beautiful city that I can't hold myself back from posting a great deal more of our vacation pictures. This is the part of our experience that Mike and I just love that the girls get very little enjoyment from: walking around beautiful, old cities. I'm not sure that these places strike their interest anymore than the view from driving down I-5 or maybe I-15 through Baker. 






 Can you tell from the pictures that the buildings lean in?




Mike enjoyed watching this woman kicking back smoking while her partner did all the paddling work.

We enjoyed getting a water view of the canals during a little boat tour.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of the photos - keep them coming! :) The leaning houses and narrow streets remind me of Diagon Alley, haha. It is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete